Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spreading the Holiday Cheer

Well, "Black Friday" is here. If you read my last blog post, you know I am NOT a morning person. So, I am not about to be caught at any early bird sales. Actually, I am not going to be shopping anywhere on the biggest shopping day of the year. Heck no. Can't stand crowds. Can't stand craziness.

Now, for those of you who thrive on the shopping craziness (my dear MIL included), you are amazing people. Please don't email me and tell me about the wonderful deals you got today. And for the rest of you...and the early birds who are just getting home with bags full of goodies (as I crawl out of bed), you can enjoy these wonderful online discounts. You won't want to miss out on them! These are some amazing deals from some amazing women who make and sell some amazing stuff! (Should I mention the word amazing again? Don't take my word for it...browse their sites...you'll be hooked!)

momknowsbest.jpg1julian.jpg2mairzey.jpg3resa.jpg4angie.jpg5cakies.jpg6sophie.jpg7tinytales.jpg8minime.jpg9liliputians.jpg10littlealouette.jpg11blank.jpg12tinysprouts.jpg

No comments: