Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's that time of year again!

This is my favorite time of year! I absolutely love November -- the air gets chilly, the leaves change colors, I sip hot apple cider and gather with family...and then holiday shopping! Holiday shopping? Now, that is certainly not one of my favorite things to do. I definitely lose my patience when I have to deal with long lines, no parking, crabby people, and trying to find all the perfect gifts! So, this year, I am making a deal with myself. I will get all of my shopping done before December, and then I can enjoy the actual holidays.

Will it ever really happen? I don't know. It's sure a big task. And I know it's a big task for all of us! That's why I'm going to try to help motivate you to get a jump start on your holiday shopping. Check it out:

All orders placed between November 6th and November 21st will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to our online store.

Now doesn't that make you want to skip the shopping mall madness?

No comments: