Monday, November 24, 2008

Guilty!

Yes. I'm guilty...of getting up very early this morning to get to an appointment and then coming home and putting my pj's back on! You see, our giant beast is getting neutered today. I had to have him to the clinic by 7:15 a.m. -- which most of you are probably thinking "big deal!" But hey, I am no morning person. I don't live with morning people. I don't raise morning people. Even my animals aren't morning "people." So, to have to be somewhere by 7:15 a.m. is a major feat.

(Now, those of you who know that I am a veterinarian probably don't care that I had to get up early this morning. You are probably just wondering why I didn't neuter our dog myself. Well, I am more of a medicine girl...and I do NOT do surgery on my own animals. It's just too weird.)

Anyway, it is such a crummy morning -- 30 degrees, dark, and raining. Who doesn't want to spend a day (or just an extra hour) like today in their jammies?

And good luck today, puppy! I'll be worrying about you until I get you safely back home.
(This is a picture of Chopper in our backyard...laughing. Well, actually, he is eating leaves...but I like to think that he is laughing.)

No comments: