Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Play our holiday scavenger hunt and find freebies and discounts!

I don't know about you...but the holidays are only a few weeks away and I am stressed out! I've got gifts to wrap, cookies to bake, holiday meals to plan, a house to clean...etc, etc!!!! I'm sure many of you are feeling the same way. So to give us all a little break from the madness, I've organized a little holiday scavenger hunt!

Visit Mairzey Dotes to play. You'll find 3 hidden presents (wrapped and all...I told you I was busy wrapping). Click on each present to find a special gift just for you! You may want to find them all and see what is the best deal before you place your order.

Hurry! All offers end December 14, 2008 at midnight EST.

Now, make yourself a cup of hot chocolate, relax...and play!! (After all, you deserve to take a break and have a little fun.)

No comments: