Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Springtime!

Ok. I know. Not really. But a girl can dream, right?

Don't get me wrong, I do love winter...but when it's sunny. Or snowy. I do not like the typical Midwest winter days like we've been having lately. If you live in the Midwest, then you know what I'm talking about. It seems like it's cloudy and gloomy from early December until...I don't know...May?

So, to stop myself from being "Debbie Downer" about the dark and dreary days we're having, I made a trip to Trader Joe's and stocked up on some colorful flowers.

Now it's Springtime!!

Well, at least in my kitchen.

1 comment:

tinysprouts.com said...

I need to make sure my husband doesn't read this post since we are moving to indy in january or february! he ALWAYS mentions the gray weather when we visit!
tracey