Thursday, October 16, 2008

Save money. Shop my favorite designers.

Mairzey Dotes has been around for a few years now and through all my experiences I have come to meet some really great designers. Not only do these gals have great products....they are great people! They are the first people I go to with new product ideas, for advice when I'm in a slump, or for sanity if my kids are being a little crazy.

To show you just how great they are, I have teamed up with them to offer you some great deals. Take a peek at their goodies and use the discount codes provided to get a jump start on your holiday shopping! (And hey, they're not just my favorite designers. These designers have had products featured on the Today Show, in Cookie Magazine, Pregnancy Magazine, Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine and many more!

Tiny Tales -- The perfect recipe for life's memories.I don't know about you, but I sure didn't keep up on my kids' baby books. I needed one of these! Use code "HOLIDAYS08" for a free babysitter notepad with every order. (An $8 value.)

Made by Angie -- Handmade baby wipe containers so you can clean up in style. I am totally into the color green right now and have my eye on this beauty. Use code "thanks" for 15% off.

Julian & Co. -- Jewelry about love for families. I received this necklace from my parents last year and absolutely love it! Use code "mairzeydotes" for $10 off your order.

Sophie & Spice -- Personalized mommy cards, wall art, pop art, birth announcements and more. My 4 year old just started his first year of preschool. We already have a box full of his art creations and would love to have a poster made with his art! Use code "babypromo08" for 10% off.

Ellie Bellie Kids -- Classic play for the modern child.I probably shouldn't admit this, but my boys new favorite game is putting the couch cushions on the floor and jumping onto them. I'm thinking they could both use one of these awesome capes. Use code "freeship" for free shipping.

And of course this post wouldn't be complete without a little gift from us. So, use code "fall20" for 20% off your order at Mairzey Dotes.

No comments: