Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our very own fan club!

Wow. I remember back in the 80's when I was in LOVE with Huey Lewis. My parents took us to his concert...which was the first concert I ever attended. They even bought me a concert t-shirt! Man, did I think I was hot stuff! Anyway, after that concert, all I wanted to do (aside from singing back up for him) was be in the Huey Lewis fan club.

Several years later, I find myself still loving Huey Lewis. I never did get to sing backup and never did join the fan club. (Gasp!) I am, however, very excited to let you know that now Mairzey Dotes has it's very own fan club! Just thinking about it makes me giddy inside like I'm back in 6th grade. (I know...I live for the little things.)

So, if you are a fan of Mairzey Dotes (and are on Facebook) -- join our fan club! You never know...you may just find some special Facebook deals! (We're tricky like that...but hey, you gotta' be true to your fans!)

1 comment:

Lizzie Sorensen said...

I LOVE Huey too. When I was 10 he kissed my hand at a concert and over my desk I have a framed photo of him right when he was bending down to do it LOL